Wednesday 11 April 2018

SELF-ASSESSMENT (SECOND TERM)


1- What can I do that I couldn't do before?
Play the recorder more fluently.
2- What do I like most?
The film we saw and play the second pavana with the recorder.
3- What do I do well?
Play the recorder.
4- What am I confused about?

About some things of the theory.
5- What do I need help with?
With nothing.
6- What do I do in English and/or Music outside the class?
Listen songs in English.
7- What do I need to improve?
I need to speak less in Spanish and speak more in English.
8- What did I learn about culture?

I learned a lot of things of culture,like curiosities of the soundtracks of the films.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SPEAKING ROMEO AND JULIET

                           ROMEO AND JULIET,SCENE I ACT II By:Laura Sánchez Cames,Manu Martín and Andrea Almaraz