Wednesday 18 October 2017

UNIT 1

                           WHAT`S NEW?

EXTRA VOCABULARY
feather:one of many growths which form the covering of a bird's body.
fountain: jet of water in a street or in a garden.
pavement:hard path at the side of a road.
pillow:bag full of soft material which you put your head on ir bed.
soap:material made of oil and fat used for washing

GLOSSARY

asleep:adormilado
thirsty:sediento
mood:estado de animo
lonely:solitario
pick up:recoger

LISTENING
who´s sleeping now?:🖒🖒
a film school:🖒🖒🖒

READING
join the crowd!:🖒🖒🖒
who´s sleeping now?: 🖒🖒🖒
it was the funniest night!:🖒🖒🖒

SPEAKING
power point:🖒🖒
speaking in class:🖒🖒🖒

WRITING
about an event:🖒🖒

MY DIARY OF ARCHIEVEMENTS
  • In this unit I learned to use correctly there was or there were and I remember some of the irregular verbs.

AREAS I NEED TO WORK
  • I think that this unit is easy because is the first unit.

WHAT I LEARNED ABOUT CULTURE
  • I don´t think that in this unit are anything of culture.

MY OPINION
  • This unit is perfect to introduise this curse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SPEAKING ROMEO AND JULIET

                           ROMEO AND JULIET,SCENE I ACT II By:Laura Sánchez Cames,Manu Martín and Andrea Almaraz